Pages

Most important encounter in life is the encounter with ones self


My morning started with this sentence so I thought I'd share.

So sorry for still not putting out the animation, but yesterday after work I had therapy with my parents (under therapy I mean a WHAT? followed by don't shout at me!!!! followed by A LOT of shouting and What do you mean's and How can you say that's and then finished with some minor breakthroughs - I don't wanna brag but it was me... Just sayin.). And while I was thinking for a while: Shouldn't I be working- I actually enjoyed this lil theatre. It was one of those moments when you realise: "This is life! This is what I am suppose to be doing." I know, I know a lot of you know this already, but I am mostly attached to the idea of achieving something for the last couple of years that everything else seems like not using my time properly.... And then I hear that sentence above and I realise (for the umpteenth time) that I've been doing it all wrong.

P.S. Don't ask me about bananas, I think it's subliminal overexposure to Prada.