Pages

Shall we say unfulfilled

Well, as I said if magazine pitch passed or not, at least i'll have something to post on my busy days. This one is completely random I guess and pretty much has nothing to do with anything.

This week is as busy as the previous two plus I have decided to include social life back into the schedule (purely for mental health reasons). Which basically means I go to work around 7 in the morning and come back around 6 (good days) or 7 (usually) and then have one drink with one friend, go home early and fall asleep tipsy of wine… This off course makes me feel very, shall we say, unfulfilled.

Anyway about the drawing: it's for an article on pitfalls of shopping. Magazine is very fashiony so I wanted to have such a feel about the illustration. Off course I super enjoyed doing these even though I was doing them after 10 hour days well into the midnight…. FOR F*** SAKE it would be nice if every once in a while I had something else to talk about except  work!!!( and eczema doesn't count).
I am bored of putting those words on (Office Word) paper.
The other day a friend and I reminisced about the past and she mentioned how she went to see a movie with my then boyfriend. And then she asked how come you weren't with us?
"I probably didn't have time"- I answered, because even though it was 8 years ago and I have no idea what time of year was it or what day it was, 99% that this was the reason for not going.
Pathetic.