Pages

Santa's little absent-minded helper


You know when it's Friday or a day before a long weekend and you are at work but in your head you are already gone. So you sit there but don't do nothing because your brain is not in the same time dimension. This is how I basically feel now. Except in this case it's not a long weekend, it's Christmas. I got myself all hyped up and now am pretty much useless for anything else.
The drawing above took about 7 minutes in total (sorry!), with exporting and all, that's how much patience and inspiration I have.
All I want to do is sit with my family in front of the fire, make cakes and read.
I promise once the holiday season is over, my brain will be with you again, but for now am not the sharpest Santa's little helper.
Btw, just want to say THANK YOU to all you guys who come here, old and new, despite my obvious lack of ideas last week. I do appreciate that, and promise I will make it up to you with some new and exciting stuff as soon as I regain control of my brain cells.