Pages

Where to wear McQueen?


Oh, McQueen... These are from his 2011 ss Collection. At least I think they are.
You know when they say that you will mostly regret the things you don't do, rarely the ones you do. Well I regret not buying an Alexander McQueen dress in a vintage shop in Islington for £120 from a previous season. I didn't know where would I wear it, as it was a floor length Grecian dress... Isn't that the stupidest idea you've heard in a while!?! Where would I wear Alexander McQueen? Honestly, sometimes I worry myself...
Anyways, I am so tired tonight, having worked all day, and than by the time I got home, cooked dinner (tomato soup with pancetta, if you wonder), done my rounds on Bloglovin, had a chat with my flatmate (it was quality conversation, there was an aha! moment involved, she IS getting the radio alarm clock) and here I am. Off to bed now!