Pages

Burberry still does it for me...


I see a lot of clothes on a daily bases, but was completely blown over by the Burberry Pre Fall 2011, which really rarely happens lately. 
More fashion I see, harder it is to be impressed... Sometimes I like something, but it all just starts to look the same. Am seriously craving a surprise!!! Or a fashion detox, whichever comes first...
Still, this collection is doing it for me, even in this state of half ennui... Mind you it might be the styling and mannequin like models, but I loved almost every piece from this collection.
Here is a few looks I was particularly drawn to... Probably because I still haven't found my favourite coat look this season. The lines... the tailoring... the colors... everything is of the highest level , but I think what really got me is the amazing silhouette they create. Elongated but strong and voluminous... Just the way I like it.