Pages

Train + Vogue makes for a fun day


I would just like to state for the record that, generally, I don't discriminate against anyone. Exception to this, are buses. I dislike buses...( Nothing more than this as that would put in motion forces of nature resulting in me having to take a bus ride every day until I die. This would be my idea of hell).
But trains... Trains I like. I find them charming. Not sure why and don't really care.
Anyway today was one loooong train ride. Two and a half hours one way, 15 min work, two and a half hours back. Oh, joy! But I didn't hate it. I read my Vogue, did some drawing (I could never do this on a bus... just saying!), made plans for the week, all in all a great ride.
I am sorry to post only a quick sketch, but I got up at 4 this morning and have to get up at 6 tomorrow, so am already a soldier down. On the other hand don't you love how 40's the girl is. It somehow makes me think of Brief encounter.
Also, isn't  it strange (read perfect) how, whatever you're doing, if you add Vogue to it, it become's times and times better. Even better is that I can actually write this sentence and know that you will know what I mean (even if you don't completely agree). Love you guys!