Pages

Cheap candy



I used to have this friend with whom I shared love of cheap candy. We would go to the 99p store and raid their Pick'n'Mix. The sparkliest and flashiest the color, the more we loved it. Afterwards was pretty much your average hangover. Achy head, sugar poisoning, guilt... But while we were doing it... It was like surfing on cotton candy and rainbows.
Not sure why am I telling you this as what I wanted to talk about is basically how I have this weakness for all kind of trashy things. TV, girls, clothes, food... And am not into it in that conceptual Andy Warhol way. Just your average pink sparkly 99p store kinda trash. It amuses me. I forget reality through it. Honestly I still didn't go all Freud on it as I don't wanna ruin it, but it does surprises me every once in a while.
Just so you know, my latest "cheap candy crush" is The only way is Essex.... I watch it and everything looks so simple all of a sudden. I'll stop right here cause if I overthink it, am gonna ruin everything and than am going to have to find another hobby!

P.S. Just for the record I could not, for the life of me, get into Real Housewifes of anything. Shame I know! ;-)