Pages

I can finally show u Emma now


OH.MY.GOD!
I have just spent friggin ages trying to install my new scanner, but lo and behold, it is finally half-done (still need to get the right software to get good images, hence the cramped composition here). To celebrate I have scanned a portrait I did recently.
You all know am not into drawing celebrities and stuff, but Mario Testino's portraits of Emma Watson in the latest Vogue, I have to say, are very beautiful. Classy but modern: they draw on her features and short hair to get the sixties vibe making her seem fresh and free and independent.
I liked the the interview as well, she seemed as healthy as one could expect
So here is my rendition of one of the pics, hope you like it as much as I do. Portraits are not yet my strong point, so I was really happy that I succeeded to capture her likeness even though every little detail wasn't drawn.